Glass Shop Addition
In 1947, Reed Brothers Dodge added a separately maintained glass shop in their service department which was equipped to replace all types of automobile glass. In addition to auto replacements, glass was also cut for mirrors and table tops. Another innovation of the repair department was a separate paint and body shop which was located next to the glass shop. Reed Brothers was capable of repairing all makes and models from all manufacturers with factory-prepared paints available to match any color of car.
Below, the November 1951 issue of NADA (National Automobile Dealers Association) Magazine highlights a special article in the Service section on Reed Brothers Dodge Glass Shop. (click on images to enlarge)
NADA Magazine, Vol. 23, No. 13 November, 1951
Glass Shop Boosts Repair Business by Albert S. Keshen, Staff Correspondent, N.A.D.A. Magazine
Two Brothers Operate This Dealership