This 1950 employee group photo was taken inside the new car showroom at its original location in Old Rockville at the triangle at Veirs Mill Road and Rockville Pike.
First Row: Lester Wilson, Alfred Fraley, Lewis Reed, Leo C. Murray, Arthur Watkins, Lee Gartner.
Second Row: Conway Wilson (3rd from left). Manning Howard. Phil Vetter, Guy Merry, Marvin Shultz (3rd from right), George Waters (2nd from right), John Burdette (far right)
Top Row: Lloyd McElroy, Nate Howard (middle)
The identities of the other employees in the photo are unknown.